Hours: 15 hours per week (0.4 FTE)
Location: Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire with travel around the county as required. Some flexibility to work from home.
Salary: Full time equivalent of £37,050 - £40,950 per annum, dependent on experience (£14,820 - £16,380 pro-rata)
The Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust’s vision is centred on empowering our unique schools to excel. We provide rich opportunities for our pupils and staff to learn and develop and have strong local leadership that is supported and challenged by ODBST. Our values of inclusivity, service, community, and empowerment underpin everything we do.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Trusts ICT Suppliers and schools in the transition from server-based applications to the new cloud-based solution to ensure a smooth transition.
- Monitoring and Contract management of the Trusts three key ICT suppliers regarding MIS, Connectivity/VoIP and Managed Service for compliance and performance once transition to each is complete.
- Proactively investigating and evaluating new products or technologies that may be of use to the Trust, making recommendations.
- Completing ICT audits for new schools joining the Trust and supporting to ensure a smooth transition.
You will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate administration & support experience of Microsoft applications including Office, Microsoft 365 (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc), Google Classroom.
- Show previous customer facing onsite support experience in an Education IT support role.
- Evidence experience of contract management.
- Show commitment to providing a high-quality service to schools.
The role is offered on a part time basis working 15 hours per week. There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to select their own working pattern, subject to agreement by the Trust. Based at Stoke Mandeville, you will need to be able to travel across Buckinghamshire including Milton Keynes and will also be able to work from home on occasion.
Interested? To find out more, please download the job description and application information attached.
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 12:00 on 13th May 2022.
ODBST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. ODBST is an Equal Opportunities Employer.