Learning Support Assistant - Christ the Sower Ecumenical School
Grade D £10.34 – £10.97 per hour
32 hours per week, 38 weeks per year pro rata
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding candidate to join our LSA team. You will work with groups of children for short periods of time, planning their learning and working with specific group interventions to ensure that children make rapid progress. You will use the data from children’s assessments in English and Maths to make sure, alongside the teacher, that the children you work with overcome the hurdles to their learning.
We are looking for people with:
- a genuine love of children
- a commitment to supporting our specifically Christian ethos in their actions and words
- a personal commitment to excellence, enjoyment and high quality creative work
- a high level of communication skill with children and adults
- high aspirations of themselves, their team and the children they work for
- the determination to help all our children achieve beyond expectations
- an understanding of how best to support children with SEN
Applications to be addressed to Mrs L Quirk, Headteacher.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children. All appointments will be subject to full DBS disclosure.
Application forms and further details are available to download
from our website: www.ctsmk.org.uk
Telephone: 01908 867356
We are holding rolling interviews on receipt of suitable applicants
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children. All appointments will be subject to full DBS Disclosure.