KS2 Class Teacher – Chesham Bois CE School
We are looking to appoint a temporary full time Class teacher to join our friendly team for the Summer Term, with the possibility of continuing in September 2022 in KS1 or KS2 full time or part-time; we are willing to be flexible for the right person
We welcome applications from both experienced & ECT teachers.
Closing Date: Monday, 31st January 2022
Interview Date: Thursday, 10th February 2022
About our school
We are a one form entry combined Church of England School set in the heart of Chesham Bois village serving a wider community that reaches out into Amersham and Chesham.
We are a unique school, with fantastic children, supportive parents and a dedicated team of staff and governors. Our children flourish and enjoy an engaging curriculum and interesting surroundings that enable them to achieve their very best in a supportive and ambitious environment within a Christian ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best
- Enjoy working within a team
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents
- Enjoy the challenges of change and innovation
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
In return, we can offer:
- Fantastic children who are eager to learn
- Supportive staff and a good team spirit
- Supportive parents
- Commitment to your professional development
- A friendly and caring work environment
How to apply
For further information about the role or to arrange school visits please contact the school office on 01494 726901. School visits are very welcome.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chesham Bois CE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS, qualification and reference checks.