Part Time Class Teacher - Longwick School
We have a part time post for a 0.4 fixed term contract initially in key stage 1 with the possibility of a permanent position.
Date: January 2022 – July 2022
Closing date: Friday November 5th 2021 but applications will be considered on receipt Interview date: by arrangement with suitable candidates
School Address: Walnut Tree Lane, Longwick, Princes Risborough, Bucks
Office Tel: 01844 344769
Longwick Church of England Combined School (Good, Ofsted January 2018) is a happy, lively and successful school where both children and adults work together as an incredibly strong team. The School is an academy that is part of the Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust, a multi academy trust.
We are proud to be an inclusive and successful village school, serving our local community and numerous families beyond. With over 190 pupils on role we strive to prepare every child for the challenges and changes of the future by enabling them to build strong foundations so that they can achieve the highest standards in their personal development.
Our Christian values (Respect, Perseverance, Wisdom, Peace, Responsibility and Compassion) reflect our Christian foundation as a Church of England School and provide the basis for everything we do. Applications are welcome from candidates of all faiths or of no faith.
The position: Our happy, popular and “Good” school is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated class teacher to join our team. We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner
- Will demonstrate innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning and raising the achievement of pupils thus enabling them to reach their full potential
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is fully supportive of the strong Christian ethos of our school
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
What we can offer you:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- A staff team that is committed to the children and their development
- Children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- A vibrant and supportive parent body and community
- A commitment to personalised professional development with a comprehensive training plan
- A highly supportive Board of Governors
How to apply:
For further information about the role and to arrange a school visit, please contact the school office on: 01844 344769 or email: email@example.com
Completed applications should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org