Learning Support Assistant - Thomas Harding Junior School
We are looking to appoint a passionate, hardworking Learning Support Assistant to join our supportive and hardworking team. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is committed to raising standards of achievement and personal development across the curriculum. You don't necessarily need experience - just a passion for learning and a belief that all children can achieve their full potential.
At Thomas Harding Junior School we have amazing children who work hard and have a thirst for learning. Our highly dedicated staff team are warm, welcoming and supportive. We have an innovative ASPIRE curriculum, which has been carefully crafted to meet the needs of our pupils. We are a highly inclusive school with a positive and friendly atmosphere, and we are looking to recruit someone who shares our values, understands how our children learn and wants to be a part of our committed team.
Thomas Harding Junior School is an oversubscribed two form entry school, which makes us highly popular within the local community. We consistently achieve excellent outcomes as a result of our values led curriculum which instils in our pupils an understanding of how to learn and that anything is possible with high aspirations.
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 1b (6-10)
Contract type: Fixed term
Hours: Full Time
Closing date: 1st November 2021 but applications will be considered on receipt.
About the candidate
You will need to be:
- Committed to our Aspire values and the fundamental belief that all children are capable of achieving their potential.
- Able to demonstrate excellent teaching and have the passion and ability to engage and motivate pupils in their learning, encouraging them to achieve their very best at all times.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team.
- Share in our vision and display the energy and commitment to contribute to all aspects of school life.
- Able to display a clear desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children.
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- A supportive and friendly team to work alongside.
- A whole school team that work and pull together for the benefit of the children and each other.
- An induction package to ensure a smooth transition into our school.
- An inclusive, caring ethos.
- An SLT who are genuinely committed to staff wellbeing and the reduction of workload.
- Our commitment to your career development, through high quality CPD and support.
Please complete the attached application form, making reference to the job description and job specification. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Visits to the school are very welcome and encouraged, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. Further information is available from the school office.
Thomas Harding Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
School Address: Fullers Hill, Chesham, Bucks, HP5 1LR
Office Tel: 01494 782211