Phonics workshop for Ta's phases 1-3
This event will take place between 1:00pm and 2:30pm on 23/11/2020.
To enhance subject knowledge and progression in the early teaching of phonics, with a focus on Phases 1-3
By the end of the training participates will be able to:
• demonstrate a secure subject knowledge of Phase 1-3 (Letters and Sounds)
• know effective ways of teaching early blending and segmenting
• understand progression throughout the early phases
• draw upon a bank of practical activities and ideas to support the above
• use a range of strategies to support children in applying phonics within reading and writing
PLEASE NOTE THESE SESSIONS ARE DESIGNED FOR ODBST SCHOOLS ONLY.